We are pleased to announce that the 7th edition of MUN Chair Training will be conducted online on October 7 and 8, 2023. Please find the details below.
9 AM – 4 PMChair Qualification Certificate
In the training, the participants will conduct sessions with the Micro-Chairing method. Candidates who pass the written exam and have a satisfactory performance at micro-chairing will receive the “Chair Qualification Certificate”. In addition, these candidates will be announced at https://www.munturkey.com/chair-certificate-program/ page and will be offered as a chair to the conferences.
The participants won’t be able to receive any attendance certificate if they do not pass the exam.
At least 4 MUN (JMUN ) experiences are required to participate in the training.
- Trainees might be asked to have an online interview
- A limited number of participants will be chosen from the applications. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
- QR-Coded Certificate
- Applied Training with Simulation
- Chairing Phrases
- Online Learning Platform Course
- Footage from MUN & JMUN Conferences
- Special Session on Allocations
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Assisted Videos – NEW
Feel free to ask your questions via email@example.com
WhatsApp Support Line
+90 552 604 16 86