1. When and where will the IDMUN’20 happen?
16-19 April 2020
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
Individual: 165 Delegation: 160 Press:120 Chair: 125
3. How many participants will there be at the IDMUN’20?
At least 200.
4. How long will the conference last?
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to IDMUN’20?
7. What are the committees and agenda?
Agenda Item A: Establishment of a Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in the Middle East Region
Agenda Item B: Cybersecurity and the Internets effect on Terrorism
Agenda Item A: The peaceful ways of outer space colonization
Agenda Item B: Muslims Genocide in Myanmar
Agenda Item A: The Situation in the Central African Republic
Agenda Item B: Lack of Healthcare Services Among The Continent
Agenda Item: The French Resistance
Agenda Item A: Preventing the finance of terrorism
Agenda Item B: Reducing the damaging effects of refugee actions on the economy
JCC: Game of Thrones
Agenda Item: Robert’s Rebellion
Joint Crisis Cabinet
Agenda Item: British Conquest of India
8.What are the most important to see in Denizli around the venue?
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
20 March 2020
10. How do I learn more about the conference?
You can check our website and contact us via e-mail.
or visit https://www.idmun.org/