1. When and where will the DIMUN 2018 happen?
- DIMUN 2018 will take place on 4-6 June, at Akdeniz University, Faculty of Letters.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
- Participation as an individual delegate or a delegation cost;
Early Application Period, 50 Turkish Liras per delegate.
Regular Application Period, 60 Turkish Liras per delegate.
Late Application Period, 70 Turkish Liras per delegate.
- Participation as an observer and administrative staff cost 35 Turkish Liras.
- Participation as a board member cost 45 Turkish Liras.
3. How many participants will there be at the DIMUN 2018?
- We have a capacity of 250 participants for DIMUN.
4. How long will the conference last?
- DIMUN is a three-days MUN conference.
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
- No, payment only includes;
Fee for Participation
Certificate of Participation
Transportation from Hotel to Venue
Conference Materials (Badge, Placard, etc..)
6. To what airport should I fly when coming to DIMUN 2018?
- Antalya Airport(AYT), although there is only one airport in Antalya.
7. What are the committees and agenda?
- Joint Crisis Cabinet(JCC)- French Revolution: Open Agenda
- Joint Crisis Cabinet(JCC)- La Casa de Papel: Open Agenda
- International Atomic Energy Agency(IAEA):
1. Nuclear weapon usage, nuclear wastes.
2. Possible WWIII with nuclear weapons.
-United Nations Human Rights Council(UNHRC):
1. Child labour.
2. Child marriage.
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Antalya?
- This question's answer is extremely hard to choose;
1- Old Town
2. Hadrian's Gate
3. Konyaaltı Beach
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
- The ones who are interested in DIMUN can apply until 25 May 2018.
10. How do I learn more about the conference?
- For further information, you can visit our website(www.ditalmun.org), or email us directly(email@example.com). You can also follow our official Instagram account(dimun.18) and visit munturkey.com.